We are currently in the process of updating our site. Please check back frequently for new updates!
- To provide education and professional development opportunities that equip our members with tools to meet the diverse and changing needs of students, faculty, staff, alumni, and parents.
- To contribute to the improvement of the student affairs profession.
- To advance and communicate student affairs professional standards.
- To provide networking opportunities to assist our members with information, knowledge, and idea sharing.
- To promote and support the ACPA core competencies and organization goals and purposes.
Details about the upcoming Professional Development Institute can be found on our Professional Development Institutes page.
The OCPA Executive Board has proposed an update to our Bylaws. Full text of both versions of the bylaws can be found here: - old - new
OCPA is proud to announce the creation of Professional Development Institutes to expand the professional development opportunities for our members. These FREE (for OCPA members), one-day, drive-in style institutes are a great opportunity for learning, development, and networking. Find out more about them on the Professional Development Institutes Page.
CONNECT WITH OCPA